Looking young and beautiful is something that everyone desires. Having a bright smile enhances your beauty by boosting your confidence. It helps influence our social lives, careers, and relationships. A healthy smile makes us feel more secure, attractive, and successful.
Ardsley Cosmetic Dentist and team strive to offer their patients innovative and state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry services to give you the gorgeous smile of your dreams.
An insight into cosmetic dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that focuses on improving the appearance of your smile. Cosmetic dentistry might be an option if you have:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Too small or unsightly teeth
- Teeth that are worn down due to masticatory forces (attrition)
- Small gaps between your teeth (diastema)
- Misshapen or misaligned teeth
- Staining and tooth discoloration
There are several cosmetic treatments owing to advancements in dental technology. These include:
- iTero Element 5D intraoral scanners
- Carestream intraoral cameras
- Biolase MD lasers
- Digital X-rays using the Dexis system
Benefits of cosmetic dentistry
There are several amazing benefits of cosmetic dentistry, such as:
- It helps you achieve a healthier, more attractive, and youthful smile
- It optimizes your oral health
- Provides long-lasting effects
- Shorter recovery time
- Improved nutrition
The different cosmetic dentistry treatment options
There are different types of cosmetic dentistry treatment options depending on the type of dental problem and individual preference. These include:
- Botox and fillers
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and other aging signs like sun damage.
- These also help relieve pains and headaches.
- Dental bonding
- Dental bonding uses your natural teeth-colored materials to reshape the size and shape, and overall appearance of your teeth
- Dental veneers
- These are tooth-colored shells that fit over your teeth anteriorly to improve their appearance.
- These tooth-colored caps fit over the entire surface of your tooth for protection and to improve strength.
- These consist of artificial teeth that replace missing teeth permanently.
- These are artificial teeth that can replace multiple missing teeth or all your natural teeth.
- Dental implants
- These are artificial tooth roots of different materials that are inserted into the bone.
- These are clear aligners that fit over your teeth to shift them to an ideal alignment without metal brackets or wires.
- Teeth whitening
- It is a type of tooth bleaching procedure that helps make the teeth lighter and brighter.
Cosmetic dentistry helps enhance the appearance of your teeth which is essential for a beautiful smile. It boosts your self-confidence and also enhances your overall oral health and wellness.