From folding doors to accordion doors, a door is the main component of the house. It is an openable barrier at the entrance of the house, room or other spaces that allow people, vehicle and other goods to enter and leave. It is held in position by the door frame, the members of which are located at the sides and top of the opening doorway. Expanding a narrow doorway can open up space and make your home feel bigger.
Doors are the very important part of any house. It plays a very important role while designing an interior. Here we describe the function of
Here we describe the function of door:
- The main function of door is to maintain privacy and safety inside the room or house when it is closed. See how to secure your door properly here.
- Doors provide connecting link between the various internal rooms of the house.
- It gives an aesthetic view to the house.
- Open door provides lighting and ventilation to various rooms in the house.
- It controls the physical atmosphere within a space by enclosing it, excluding air drafts so that interiors may be more effectively heated or cooled.
- It also acts as noise barrier when there are chances of too much noise outside of the house.
- It is used to screen areas of a house for aesthetic purposes, keeping formal & utility area separate.
- Open door allows people and animals entering the house.
- The house doors used to manage the physical atmosphere inside a room, so that heating or cooling of interiors may become more effective.
- It also plays a significant role in preventing the spread of fire or smoke.
- It is equipped with locking mechanisms, which allow entrance to only selected people and hence keep out others is also the function of door.
The beautifully designed and decorated house doors add beauty and elegance. That is why it is said that civilized, disciplined and evolved society is one where people can sleep at night leaving the door open like “Ram Rajya”.
Choosing Interior Doors for Your HomeAmer Adnan Associates, which the leading interior design and construction company in Lahorerecommends keeping elegance along with durability in mind while choosing interior doors.
If you are looking for a large area rugs that is soft, durable and comfort you can connect with us.
Some people get emotionally carried away by the awe-inspiringmodern doors however they do not keep sturdinessand longevity in mind. This is where they require guidance of professional interior design experts. Although,interior doors do not get worn out as speedilyas the exterior doors yet they also need to be tough enough to withstand harsh treatments. Ideally thetough woods like Sheesham,should be used for interior doors as it does not get caught by termite.
The best practice is to buy plain Sheeshamwood doors for interior. Besides. The door frames also need to be of either iron which is regularly painted or should be of Sheeshamorany other durable wood that discourages termite.Types of Interior DoorsThere are many different types of interior doors, each made for a different setting.
Some are made especially for partitions between living roomsand drawing rooms while others are good for bedrooms or kitchens. Some allow light to pass through the frosted glass panels while others are made of solid wood to block every bit of light from passing through.Panel Doors:
These are most common doors in residential buildings. The panel doors could have a rectangular or square pattern that may be a single one or may be many smaller ones. The glass inserts in