Women’s hats have been in the fashion business since centuries. There are several reasons behind the huge fame and globalization of hats. Out of the many reasons, protection and fashion pose to be the most significant ones. You can easily make your boring outfits look brilliant by pairing them with the right hat. Besides, it is well known that hats are primarily used for its highly protective function against varying climatic conditions.
However, certain hindrances are observed in people who do not wear hats often. The core reasons for such hesitation are not knowing which hat to choose according to their features and requirements, how to style them with different outfits, and how to take proper care of the hats. Well, to address these questions, this article has been formulated so that you can be guided for effortless buying, styling and maintaining hats.
There are so many things that can go wrong by choosing the wrong women hats and pair them with your outfits. The first and foremost thing that you should consider is your personality and taste in fashion.
- Personality check:It is obvious that someone who likes to style up vibrant with pop and loud colours, would not be able to carry a floppy hat. For example, if you can vibe with bohemian fashion, you can experiment with wide-brimmed fedoras or floppy hats. You can also consider getting a beret if you prefer to dress up sharp. On the other hand, if you have a boyish flavour in fashion, you can try out a gambler or bowlers cap.
- Face shape: The second important checkbox is face shape. There are hats perfectly fitting for every face shape, so you do not need to worry about that. Rather, you should focus on determining your face shape correctly since that is the determining factor here. It is better not to wear short-brimmed or high/ wide crowned hats for oval or diamond-shaped faces. You can try out hats with large crowns and wide brims for square-shaped faces. As for the round shaped faces, use hats with a wavy brim or structured crowns.
You should stick to heightened crowns and short-brimmed hats anyway if you have a short height. If you have a tall height, you can experiment with the brim as much as you want. A wide brim will make you look shorter and shadow your features, so pick the perfect one based on your body character.
Womens western hats are widely in use across the globe. In a red-carpet event, you can spot at least one actress flaunting their beautiful and gorgeous hat. Besides, in fashionably important cities such as Paris, a women’s hat is beyond extravagant fashion. However, you should know how to style them as per your outfits in order to enhance its beauty.
- Wide brimmed hat:
A wide-brimmed hat is a perfect fit for summer and winter days. It can be made out of felt, wool, leather or mixed materials. The key to crack the fashion code is to match or coordinate the quality of the hat with the rest of the outfits. You cannot wear a light material with a heavy one, for instance a cotton or linen dress with leather hat. So, make sure you coordinate the material of your dress with that of wide-brimmed hat. Peoples also searching for wpc2021
- Bucket hat:
A bucket hat is suitable for casual events where the dress code is informal. It is best to throw on good quality jeans, a linen shirt (you can play around with the color palette), and a bucket hat to create a cute date outfit. Bucket hats also give minimal protection against heat and wind like wide-brimmed hats. So, you can use it accordingly.
- Panama hat:
Panama hats are more of a structured kind. If you want to keep your outfit sharp and sober, you can get a Panama hat with a flowy dress and denim jacket. Panama hats also have a considerably wide brim so you can get a nice beach vibe. Another variant close to Panama hats is Fedoras. The major difference between them is the width of the brim and crown structure. Fedoras are also a good choice if you want to maintain a sharp dress code.
Cleaning and maintaining your hat can be quite difficult and trick if you are doing it for the first time and that too without prior knowledge. Following are a few helpful tips that you can use to clean and maintain your hat at ease.
- Prepare the sink or bowl in which you will be cleaning the hat, by filling it with running tap water. It is best to use cold water because it is suitable for every material.
- Next, add a cup of hydrogen peroxide, a tablespoon of detergent that is gentle and material-friendly and a scoop of baking soda.
- Dip the hat in this water and leave it for 30 mins. After 30 mins, take out the hat and let it dry in air after dabbing the moisture off.
Do you want to know more about hats? Do you have a passion for buying various hats to fit your outfits? For more information, stay tuned with us.
click here for more articles.